Miso-Glazed Salmon Bowl
1 1/2 Cups Cooked Rice
2 Tablespoons Raw Honey
2 Tablespoons Tamari (extra splash for bean sprouts)
1/2 Cup Hot Water
2 Tablespoons Miso Paste (try to get an organic one without any nasties from a health food shop)
4 Salmon Fillets, Skin Off
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Cup Bean Sprouts
1 Cup Snow Peas
1/2 Cucumber, sliced
2 Radishes, sliced
1 Carrot, grated
1 Baby Cos Lettuce, sliced
1 Tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds
1 Tablespoon White Sesame Seeds
2 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
1. Combine miso, honey, tamari and hot water in a bowl. Stir with a whisk.
2. In an oven proof dish place salmon in and pour over miso mixture. Sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds.
3. Place in a pre heated oven of 180C and cook the salmon until cooked through, approximately 20-30 minutes depending on size of fillets.
4. In a small frying pan, add olive oil and garlic and saute, add in bean sprouts and splash with extra tamari. Mix around for 1-2 minutes then take off the heat.
5. In seperate bowls divide cooked rice, snow peas, cucumber slices, radishes, carrots, lettuce and cooked bean sprouts. Top with salmon and garnish with extra sesame seeds and spring onions. Enjoy!