Chicken & Veggie Stiry Fry
2 Chicken Breasts, cut into bite size pieces
3cm Fresh Ginger, finely grated
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon Tamari
2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
Your Choice of Veggies, cut into bite size pieces (Broccoli, Snow Peas, Red Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum, Green Capsicum, Carrots, Zucchinis)
Tamari, Sesame Oil, Rice Wine Vinegar
Oyster Sauce (find one without all the nasties)
1. Combine chicken, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and tamari in a bowl. Leave to marinate.
2. In a large wok on high heat, add olive oil, once hot add chicken and stir fry for a few minutes. Take the chicken out, doesn’t have to be cooked through at this stage.
3. Add a little more oil to the wok, add in the veggies and stir fry for about a minute, then add a splash of water and cover with a lid whilst the steam cooks the veggies. Leave for about 5 minutes.
4. Add in the either the tamari, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar or oyster sauce and mix. Add the chicken back in and stir fry for another few minutes until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve with your choice of rice or noodles.