Apple Berry Crumble
8-10 Apples, cut into chunks (no core)
Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 Cup Rice Malt Syrup or Natural Sweetener of Choice
300g Frozen Mixed Berries
1 1/2 Cups Hazelnut Meal
1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
3/4 Cup Macadamia Nuts, roughly chopped
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Himalayan Salt, pinch
1/2 Cup Rice Malt Syrup or Natural Sweetener of Choice
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. In a medoum size pot place apples, apple cider vinegar and rice malt syrup with a lid on medium high heat. Cook apples until soft then add the frozen berries until heated through.
3. Meanwhile combine all topping ingredients and mix well.
4. Put apple and berry mixture into a dish and top with topping mixture.
5. Cook for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve with coconut yoghurt or coconut ice cream.