Sweet and Sour Chicken
2 Large Chicken Fillets, cut into bite size pieces
1/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1 Red Onion, chopped into bite size pieces
1/2 Pineapple, chopped into bite size pieces
2 Tomatoes, chopped into bite size pieces
1 Green Capsicum, chopped into bite size pieces
1 Red Capsicum, chopped into bite size pieces
Himalayan Pink Salt
Coriander Leaves to Garnish
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon Filtered Water
1 Lime, juice
1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
1 Tablespoon Tabasco Sauce
1 Teaspoon Tamari
1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
Himalayan Pink Salt and White Pepper
1. Combine sauce ingredients together, set aside.
2. Place chicken and tapioca flour into a container with a lid, season with salt and pepper and shake to coat chicken in flour.
3. Place a large frying pan over medium high heat, add olive oil so there is a shallow layer for frying the chicken. Heat until oil is hot and pan fry chicken in batches until crispy and golden.
4. As the chicken is cooking in batches, heat a wok over high heat, add olive oil, heat then add garlic and onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add pineapple, tomatoes, red and green capsicum and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the sauce to the wok, season with salt and pepper, cover all vegetables and fruit in the sauce, pop the lid on and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve crispy chicken with stir fry sweet and sour mixture, serve with rice if desired. Garnish with coriander leaves.